Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So sorry.................too Long!

Oh.........dear...........I've been gone for way too long.

Just to catch you up, everyone in our family is doing well and all are healthy and happy. We're having Bobby and his lovely bride Nico over for Thanksgiving supper tomorrow night. Dale, Tera and Austin will be spending Thanksgiving with Tera's family.

Bobby started a sales job with a company that contracts with Comcast several months ago and has steadily worked his way up to a managerial position. He seems to like his work and we are so glad he's found his niche. Dale, Tera and Austin spent a week in Florida last week and made sure to spend a few days at Disney World. Austin was very excited and a real chatter box on the drive home from the airport..........I don't think I've ever seen him so animated. And from what I hear, he is now an avid Mickey fan.

Because he had a remodel job in Goldbar, Bob and I spent several weeks living up at our cabin in Index last Summer. It is so beautiful there, and we both really enjoyed the slower pace you find in small towns like Index.

I hope to start adding family information to my blog soon, so dear friends, please forgive me for ignoring it for so long. I hope some of you have been checking in to see if I've posted anything new. And please check back soon for new entries.

No comments: