Monday, December 8, 2008

Just a word about us through my first post.

I've been wanting to start a blog for quit awhile now, and finally found some time to set one up. Yes........even during the hectic days during the busy holiday season, I'm finding time for this hobby. I hope to post some pictures of our family in the coming weeks, and also post some updates about what we are all doing.

As you are aware, the boys are leading busy lives of their own. Even so, we all manage to get together often because we enjoy the company of one another and so maintain a very close relationship.

I'll be writing about our times together as a family, and share our cabin experiences with you too.

Bob and I are looking forward to hearing from all of you, so please don't hesitate to write a little note to us when you visit our site.

No comments: